We have offices in London, Manchester, Bristol and Newcastle and our team are contactable via Live Chat, Email and Telephone between 10:00am and 4:30pm Mon-Fri.
Our offices run on an appointment only basis, contact our team to book or find out more. Our referrals are currently open in London, Manchester, Bristol and Newcastle, but closed in the South West. You can still reach out to us on our live chat feature.
The fastest way to get a response to your query is through the live chat feature on our website. Click on the blue live chat button in the corner of your screen and tell us how we can help you.
For questions about getting help from us or our referral process, contact us via live chat or email email@example.com.
finding the right person
find the right person to email for your enquiry
We recommend using our live chat function in the first instance so you can find what you need quickly, but if you need to send an email you should be able to find the right person via the list below:
- For questions about getting help from us or our referral process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information on how to support our work or fundraising, please email email@example.com
- For press enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a question about volunteering, please email email@example.com
- For general enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any feedback or complaints you’d like to report, please email email@example.com
how to find akt’s London office (appointment only)
19-20 Parr Street
- akt phone number in London: 020 7831 6562
- Accessibility: There is a small step into the building with an accessible bathroom on the ground floor.
Are you an LGBTQ+ young person aged 16-25 looking for support? You might be better off consulting the chat function in the top-right corner or heading to our Get Support page.