emergency? if you're in immediate danger, always call the police on 999.

You can get help and advice from the local council if you’re homeless or about to lose your home. Find and contact your local council. if you are calling out of office hours, use the emergency contact number on your council’s website.  if there is no emergency service, contact your neighbouring council.

Nightstop can offer a bed for the night.

Shelter can offer housing advice 0808 800 4444 

if you need support or advice, call:

Citizens Advice Bureau: 03444 111 444

Samaritans: 116 123

National LGBT Domestic Violence Helpline: 0300 999 5428 or 0800 9995428

LGBT SwitchBoard: 0300 330 0630

need support?